Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

All About Me!


Talofa lava & Hello everyone! my name is Angelyn and welcome to my blog. I am a year Eight girl at Glen Taylor School, I am 13 years old. I am Samoan,European,Irish & Scottish. I have one brother and three sisters and they have all attended Glen Taylor school. I love learning at Glen Taylor school because we learn lots of new things. My favorite color is red. I am very good at reading and dancing. I enjoy Cleaning,walking,social media and learning. What I would want to achieve would be to get to a high standard and make my parents proud. I am also looking forward to learn more square roots and other things I don't know yet. My Teacher is Miss Tupou she is a lovely teacher, She always makes our learning fun and challenging. My goal for this year is to be a role model to younger students to show them whats right and whats not.

No comments:

Post a Comment