Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Exiting news!

when I went to my class I felt nervous,exited and scared at the same time. Then I showed my whanau my whanau was proud of me because he saw all of the hard work I was doing during class time.
as soon as I came home I showed my auntie she said wow then I went and did my homework.
here is a picture of me charging my chrome book on the dinner table. 
here is another photo of my chrome book on a flat surface.
thanks for reading of how I got or felt when I took my chrome book home.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing with us about how you felt and what you did

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi angelyn. I like the way how you said how you felt and what you did once you got home with your chromebook.can you show more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Angelyn, Well done on posting and I hope you are having a great day. I like how you shared how you felt and how you felt when you took your chromebook home. Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi angelyn I hope that you are posting up more things about you on your blog.
    can you show more ways on how you can protect your Chromebook

    ReplyDelete